- Rhino: material texture mapping
- Rhino: How to create planar objects with Loft
Deforming, 3d modeling, Transforming
- Rhino: Lofting closed curves with record history by Lee-Su Huang
3d modeling, uncategorised, Transforming
- Rhino: Lofting open and closed curves by Austin Blanks
3d modeling, Transforming
- Pepakura Workflow by Andrew Scott
3d modeling, Digital Production, uncategorised
- CAD in Rhino von Tobias Scheeder (125 min)
Rhino 3d, 2d drawings
Computers think digital, people think analog. Computational design is based on digital design strategies, just like computers think. A good understanding of these strategies will make the computer a better friend.
The learning sections are based on the teaching and research experience of “Digitales Entwerfen” at School of design Mainz, Germany. Registered users have full access to the chapter selection and an individual playlist.