- Pepakura Workflow by Andrew Scott
3d modeling, Digital Production, uncategorised
- CAD in Rhino von Tobias Scheeder (125 min)
Rhino 3d, 2d drawings
- Introduction to Rhino 6 for designers and architects (33 min)
Rhino 3d, Fundamentals
- Plan drawings in Rhino by Ruben Borup
3d modeling, 2d drawings
- How to Enhance Interior Renderings in Twinmotion by Mohammad Mahdi Molaee
Twinmotion, Project based learning
Computers think digital, people think analog. Computational design is based on digital design strategies, just like computers think. A good understanding of these strategies will make the computer a better friend.
The learning sections are based on the teaching and research experience of “Digitales Entwerfen” at School of design Mainz, Germany. Registered users have full access to the chapter selection and an individual playlist.