- Übung 09 Sideboard Bemaßung
- Übung 09 Schutzhütte Bemaßung
- Rhino6: How to prepare 3d Modells with Grasshopper “RegionSlots” for digital production
Rhino 3d, Project based learning, Grasshopper
- Übung 08 Layout (Rhino)
- Übung 07 Raster und Beschriftung
- Übung 06 Raster und Beschriftung – Sparrenplan
- Quixel Megascans for Twinmotion
Twinmotion, Import/export of external files
Computers think digital, people think analog. Computational design is based on digital design strategies, just like computers think. A good understanding of these strategies will make the computer a better friend.
The learning sections are based on the teaching and research experience of “Digitales Entwerfen” at School of design Mainz, Germany. Registered users have full access to the chapter selection and an individual playlist.