- Rhino: Objekte importieren und IES Lichter (2xZoom-Mitschnitt)
Fundamentals, Import/export of external files
- DE2: How to create simple stairs for conceptual design in Rhino
Rhino 3d, 3d modeling
- DE2: Visualisation in Rhino for conceptual design
Rhino 3d, Fundamentals, Rendering
- DE2: Pattern in Rhino, von 2D nach 3D
Rhino 3d, Fundamentals, 3d modeling
- Twinmotion “Material” by Jonathan Reeves
- Export from Rhino 3d to twinmotion 2022 with datasmith direct link
Import/export of external files
Computers think digital, people think analog. Computational design is based on digital design strategies, just like computers think. A good understanding of these strategies will make the computer a better friend.
The learning sections are based on the teaching and research experience of “Digitales Entwerfen” at School of design Mainz, Germany. Registered users have full access to the chapter selection and an individual playlist.